All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £8.51Trending at £10.47
- £12.58Trending at £19.08
- £9.53Trending at £13.52
- £20.46Trending at £28.04
- £19.70Trending at £25.61
- £15.99Trending at £20.05
- £14.99Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionReprint. Originally published: Garden City, N.Y.: Dial Press, 1984.
- Author BiographyDiana Kennedy has written eight classic books on the regional foods of Mexico, including the James Beard Cookbook of the Year Oaxaca al Gusto: An Infinite Gastronomy, The Essential Cuisines of Mexico, The Art of Mexican Cooking, and My Mexico. Her many honors include induction into the James Beard Foundation Cookbook Hall of Fame, a Life Achievement Award from the International Association of Cooking Professionals, the Mexican Order of the Aztec Eagle, and the Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE).
- Author(s)Diana Kennedy
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note11 b&w photos, 5 b&w illus.
- Weight794 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.