All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.52Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of one family's struggle in the chaos of Germany's defeat in 1945.
- Author BiographyLali Horstmann came from a distinguished German banking family, the von Schwabachs. Her husband Freddy Horstmann was a diplomat and art collector, the only son of the owner of a Frankfurt newspaper, the General Anzeiger. Freddy Horstmann resigned from the Diplomatic Service when Hitler came to power. Lali Horstmann left Berlin in 1949, and lived mostly in London and New York. She died in 1954.
- Author(s)Lali Horstmann
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight216 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.