All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riveting first-hand account of three of the most iconic airborne operations of the Second World War; the invasion of Sicily, the Arnhem drop and the crossing of the Rhine.
- Author BiographyVictor Miller was born in the London Borough of Croydon on 6 July 1919. After finishing school at the age of fifteen, he worked as an estate agent before joining up in October 1939. He was demobbed in 1946, moved to New York in 1947 and worked in Import/Export until he returned in 1951. He retired in 1980 after working as an Export manager and, except for his time in the USA, lived in Croydon, Surrey, his entire life until his death. This new edition of his acclaimed book marks a collective effort on the part of his two sons Christopher and the late Peter J. Miller, as well as Peter's wife, Janis Moran, to get the book back into print in time for the 70 anniversary of the ending of the Second World War.
- Author(s)Victor Miller
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.