All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.50Trending at £6.28
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA single donor transmits a fatal disease to multiple organ recipients, triggering lawsuits that question the safety of organ transplantation.
- Author BiographyDonald Hricik is a physician who works and lives in Ohio. He is internationally known for his research in kidney transplantation. His novels are fictional stories based on some harsh realities in the world of academic medicine.
- Author(s)Donald E. Hricik
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight3450 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.