All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn additional reference to Husserlian deepest transcendental reduction: the Now as being freed from temporality. It compares the author's thoughts to the ideas and to the concept of the modalization of the consciousness that is present in the post-Husserlian temporalities.
- Author BiographyCezary Jozef Olbromski researches the phenomenology of time. The most current issues in his philosophy are the notion of lebendige Gegenwart and the atemporal description of the Now . His interdisciplinary interests focus on the issues of the changes of contemporary democracy and the political.
- Author(s)Cezary Jozef Olbromski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- Series TitlePolish Contemporary Philosophy and Philosophical Humanities
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.