All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.38
- £9.97Trending at £13.00
- £9.20Trending at £10.00
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.32Trending at £9.62
- £11.66Trending at £13.80
- £9.28Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Gray offers a full 100 of her famous Social Stories, explaining what to do in everyday situations that spectrum children may find confusing. These simple, illustrated stories help them understand particular situations, what a child might do in that situation, and what the outcome might be.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.