CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports on CXCR4 antagonists, an exciting new class of compounds that aid in use of stem cells for treatment of leukemia and other cancers. Includes coverage of plerixafor, now approved for stem cell mobilization of lymphoma and myeloma patients.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight925 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGary B. Calandra,Jens Zeller,Stefan Fruehauf
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.