CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight629 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGrant N. Pierce,William C. Claycomb
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. DNA Transfer Into Vascular Smooth Muscle Using Fusigenic Sendai Virus (HVJ)-Liposomes; M.J. Mann, et al. 2. Adenovirus Mediated Gene Transfer Into Cardiomyocytes; L.A. Kirshenbaum, M.D. Schneider. 3. Retroviral Techniques for Studying Organogenesis, with a Focus on Heart Development; J. Hyer, T. Mikawa. 4. Novel Methods for Adenovirus-Mediated Gene Transfer to Blood Vessels in Vivo; H. Ooboshi, et al. 5. Use of a Hammerhead Ribozyme with Captionic Liposomes to Reduce Leukocyte type 12-lipoxygenase Expression in Vascular Smooth Muscle; Jia-Li, et al. 6. Immunodetection of Activated Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase in Vascular Tissues; L. Yau, P. Zahradka. 7. Identification of Proteins that Interact with a Protein of Interest: Applications of the Yeast Two-Hybrid System; R.D. Gietz, et al. 8. Construction of a Human Heart CDNA Library and Identification of Cardiovascular Based Genes (CVBest); C.C. Liew, et al. 9. Competitive RT-PCR for Studying Gene Expression in Micro Biopsies; R. Hullin, et al. 10. The Nuclear Membrane Integrity Assay; M.P. Czubryt, et al. 11. Transfer of Macromolecules Into Living Adult Cardiomyocytes by Microinjection; M. Bartoli, W.C. Claycomb. 12. Differential Display: Identifying Genes Involved in Cardiomyocyte Proliferation; S.C. Regard, et al. 13. Analysis of Inositol Phosphates in Heart Tissue Using Anion-Exchange High-Performance Liquid Chromatography; E.A. Woodcock. 14. Analysis of Phospholipid Molecular Species; A. Vecchini, et al. 15. Measurements of Fatty Acid and Carbohydrate Metabolism inthe Isolated Working Rat Heart; G.D. Lopaschuk, R.L. Barr. 16. Fura-2 Fluorescent Technique for the Assessment of Ca2+ Homeostasis in Cardiomyocytes; Yan-Jun Xu, et al. 17. Spectroscopic Determination of Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Ca2+ Uptake and Ca2+ Release; J.S.C. Gilchrist, et al. 18. The Use of Confocal Microscopy in the Investigation of Cell Structure and Function in Heart, Vascular Endothelium and Smooth Muscle Cells; G. Bkaily, et al. 19. A Simple Method for Preparation of Cultured Cardiac Fibroblasts From Adult Human Ventricular Tissue; A.E. Agocha, M. Eghbali-Webb. 20. DNA Antisense Strategies in the Study of Receptors for Vasoactive Peptides, and of Growth and Wound-Healing Factors; P. D'Orleans-Juste. 21. Potent and Selective Gene Inhibition Using Antisense Oligodeoxynucleotides; W.M. Flanagan, R.W. Wagner. 22. Immunohistochemical Analysis of the Adaptation of Adult Guinea-Pig Cardiomyocytes in Long-Term Cultures and in Cocultures with Cardiac Neurons: A Novel Model for Studies of Myocardial Function; M. Horackova, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.