Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionAs speech resources for dialectal Arabic speech recognition are very sparse, this book will be widely welcomed, using Egyptian colloquial Arabic (ECA) as a typical dialect and providing a high-quality ECA speech corpus with accurate phonetic transcription.
- Author(s)Mohamed Elmahdy,Rainer E. Gruhn,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.