CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £22.88Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores fabrication and circuit modeling of quantum dot gate field effect transistor (QDGFET) and quantum dot gate NMOS inverter, introduces a circuit model of QDGFET based on Berkley Short Channel IGFET model and simulation of advanced circuits.
- Author BiographyDr. Supriya Karmakar is currently working as an Engineer in Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA. Dr. Karmakar completed his PhD in Electrical Engineering from University of Connecticut in the year 2011. The specialization was Novel Three State Quantum Dot Gate Field Effect Transistor: Fabrication, Modeling and Applications . He has five years experience in semiconductor device fabrication and circuit modeling in his PhD academic career in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Connecticut. He has modified different photolithography processes and metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) techniques to fabricate various types of semiconductor devices like quantum dot gate field effect transistor (QDGFET), quantum dot gate non-volatile memory (QDNVM), quantum dot channel field effect transistors (QDCFET), Solar Cells etc. for different projects. He is also an expert in designing different types of masks for photolithography as well as E-Beam lithography. Dr. Karmakar has also published more than 30 papers in international peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Supriya Karmakar
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; 49 Illustrations, color; 72 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 134 p. 121 illus., 49 illus. in color.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.