Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant new collection from the T.S. Eliot and Forward Prize winning poet
- Author BiographySean O'Brien is a poet, critic, playwright, broadcaster, anthologist and editor. He grew up in Hull and now lives in Newcastle upon Tyne; he is Professor of Creative Writing at Newcastle University and Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature. His six collections of poetry to date have all won awards, most recently The Drowned Book (Picador, 2007) which won both the Forward Prize for best collection and the T.S. Eliot Prize.
- PrizesShort-listed for Costa Poetry Award 2011 and Forward Poetry Prize for Best Collection 2011.
- Author(s)Sean O'Brien
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/05/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.