Now That's What I Call a Big Feckin' Irish Book: Jammers with Insults, Proverbs, Family Names, Trivia, Slang by Colin Murphy, Donal O'Dea (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.98+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionDo you know your Doss Artists from your Doxies? Want to give someone a piece of your mind with a wicked insult like, You're as useful as an ashtray in a force-10 gale? Get readin' this book or you'll be in rag order!
- Author BiographyColin Murphy is the author of The Most Famous Irish People You've Never Heard Of and co-author of the bestselling 'Feckin' collection (The O'Brien Press). His debut historical novel Boycott (Brandon) was published in 2012 to great acclaim. Donal O'Dea is a senior Art Director at one of Ireland's leading advertising agencies.
- Author(s)Colin Murphy,Donal O'Dea
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Feckin' Collection
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2011
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note250 black & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.