CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionHelps learners develop natural spoken English skills through a wide range of contexts and topics.
- Author BiographyJeannette D. Bragger is a former professor of French at the Pennsylvania State University. Her research interests include second language acquisition and the application of theoretical constructs to the field of pedagogy and language teaching. Professor Bragger is the co-author of ALLONS-Y!; JE VEUX BIEN!; and QUANT A MOI. She received her Ph.D. from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Jeannette D. Bragger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.