All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the Civil War at sea in the context of three campaigns - the blockade of the southern coast, the raiding of Union commerce, and the projection of power ashore.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Roberts is a retired commander in the U.S. Navy and is author of Civil War Ironclads: The U.S. Navy and Industrial Mobilization and USS New Ironsides in the Civil War.
- Author(s)William H. Roberts
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGreat Campaigns of the Civil War
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note9 photographs, 9 naval charts, index
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.