All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £7.97Trending at £8.68
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £4.66Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA thrilling fictional recreation of the biggest rebellion in English history - the so-called Peasants' Revolt.
- Author BiographyMelvyn Bragg is a writer and broadcaster. His novels include The Hired Man, for which he won the Time/Life Silver Pen Award, Without a City Wall, winner of the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize, The Soldier's Return, winner of the WHSmith Literary Award, A Son of War and Crossing the Lines, both of which were longlisted for the Man Booker Prize, A Place in England, which was longlisted for the Lost Man Booker Prize, and most recently Grace and Mary. He has also written several works of non-fiction, including The Book of Books about the King James Bible. He lives in London and Cumbria.
- PrizesWinner of Parliamentary Book Awards: Best Fiction by a Parliamentarian 2016.
- Author(s)Melvyn Bragg
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight478 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.