All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMallory Malone presents a hard-hitting television programme, tackling wrongdoers head-on. Boston detective Harry Jordan enlists her help to track a serial killer, and confronted with a photofit of the murderer, Mallory recognizes a face from the past which she must find the courage to confront.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Adler was born in Yorkshire. She is married with one daughter and has lived in Brazil, the USA, England, France and Ireland.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Adler
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date10/06/2005
- Weight212 g
- Width111 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.