All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe revolutionary techniques of 'genetic fingerprinting' has meant convictions, long after they committed their crimes, for the evil men who mistakenly thought they had escaped detection. This book highlights and explains the future that lies ahead for DNA research. It reveals the true stories behind the headlines.
- Author BiographyJohn McShane is a journalist and author. As a Fleet Street reporter and then as associate editor in charge of news at both the Daily Mirror and The Sunday Mirror he reported on and covered most of the major crime stories of recent years. He is married with three children.
- Author(s)John McShane
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1x8 page b/w illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.78
- £8.40Trending at £9.98
- £24.70Trending at £36.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.