Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive review of nuclear cardiology principles and concepts necessary to pass the Nuclear Cardiology Technology Specialty Examination.
- Author BiographyAndrej Moniuszko, MD, is a staff nuclear medicine technologist at Presence Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, IL and holds CNMT, ARRT (N), PET and NCT certification.B. Adrian Kesala, MD, is a staff radiologist and Director of Nuclear Medicine at Presence Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Andrzej Moniuszko,B. Adrian Kesala
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 281 p. 34 illus., 24 illus. in color.
- Weight541 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.