Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Ernst E. van der Wall
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight501 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPhysiology.- 1 Perfusion: evaluation of myocardial blood flow by radionuclide imaging.- 2 Metabolism: assessment of myocardial metabolism with radiolabeled free fatty acids.- 3 Function: assessment of cardiac function by radionuclide angiography.- Techniques.- 4 Planar thallium-201 imaging: useful in clinical cardiology?.- 5 Cardiac single photon emission computed tomography: SPECT, a new aspect in cardiac imaging?.- 6 Positron emission tomography in cardiology: from research device to clinical tool?.- 7 Magnetic resonance imaging: a new approach for evaluating coronary artery disease?.- Applications.- 8 Acute myocardial infarction: evalution by nuclear imaging techniques.- 9 Infarct sizing by scintigraphic techniques and magnetic resonance imaging.- 10 Metabolic imaging in cardiology with radioisotope techniques and magnetic resonance spectroscopy.- 11 Alternative stress methods in the evaluation of coronary artery disease.- 12 Cardiomyopathies: evaluation with radionuclide techniques.- 13 Clinical significance of silent ischemia: role of radionuclide techniques.- 14 The effects of calcium-antagonists on radionuclide function in patients with silent ischemia after myocardial infarction.- 15 What's new in cardiac imaging?.- 16 Guidelines for clinical use in nuclear cardiology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.