All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.30
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses analytical tools based on superconductor detectors demonstrating outstanding performance unsurpassed by any other conventional devices. This book discusses the development of nuclear sensing techniques; and provides guidance on the design and use of the next generation of detectors.
- Author BiographyVladimir Polushkin started his scientific career with the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research Russia in the Laboratory of Neutron Physics, headed by Nobel Prize winner I.M. Frank. After moving to Berlin (PTB) and later to Cambridge (Oxford Instruments Superconductivity), he is now a principal technologist for Oxford Instruments Analytical.
- Author(s)Vladimir Polushkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.