Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMolecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Collas
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Dynamics of the Vertebrate Nuclear Envelope; M. Mansharamani, et al. 2. Dynamics of Nuclear Envelope Proteins During the Cell Cycle in Mammalian Cells; J. Ellenberg. 3. Targeting and Retention of Proteins in the Inner and Pore Membranes of the Nuclear Envelope; C. Ostlund, et al. 4. Dynamic Connections of Nuclear Envelope Proteins to Chromatin and the Nuclear Matrix; R. Foisner. 5. Role of Ran GTPase in Nuclear Envelope Assembly; C. Zhang, P.R. Clarke. 6. Mitotic Control of Nuclear Pore Complex Assembly; K. Bodoor, B. Burke. 7. Structure, Function and Biogenesis of the Nuclear Envelope in the Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae; G. Simos. 8. Nuclear Envelope Breakdown and Reassembly in C. elegans: Evolutionary Aspects of Lamina Structure and Function; Y.B. Tzur, Y. Gruenbaum. 9. Nuclear Envelope Assembly in Gametes and Pronuclei; D. Poccia, et al. 10. Nuclear Envelope Dynamics in Drosophila Pronuclear Formation and in Embryos; M.F. Wolfner. 11. The Distribution of Emerin and Lamins in X-Linked Emery-Dreifus Muscular Dystrophy; G.E. Morris, et al. 12. Laminopathies: One Gene, Two Proteins, Five Diseases; C. Vigouroux, G. Bonne. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.