Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to provide an introduction to the basic principles of nuclear fission reactors for advanced undergraduate or graduate students of physics and engineering.
- Author(s)I. R. Cameron
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white; 398 p. 10 illus.
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.