All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of how nuclear magnetic resonance can be an indispensable tool to investigate molecular ordering, phase structure, and dynamics in complex anisotropic phases formed by liquid crystalline materials. The volume is suitable for readers interested in the liquid crystal research.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byRonald Y. Dong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.