All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear Medicine and PET/CT Cases features 194 clinically relevant cases that cover the full range of nuclear medicine, for a practical and easy-to-use review guide.
- Author BiographyChun K. Kim is an Associate Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School and the Clinical Director of the Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Division at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCases in Radiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note592 illustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChun K. Kim
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.11Trending at £34.19
- £12.80Trending at £18.03
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £23.91Trending at £29.94
- £11.70Trending at £14.68
- £10.97Trending at £15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.