About this product
- DescriptionPart of the The Physics in a New Era series, this book describes the activity in understanding nuclear structure and symmetries, the behavior of matter at extreme densities, the role of nuclear physics in astrophysics and cosmology, and the instrumentation and facilities used by the field.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Nuclear Physics, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Physics and Astronomy,Committee on Nuclear Physics,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitlePhysics in a New Era: A Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.