Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for graduate students deals with the size, shape and properties of nuclei, the electric and magnetic moments, the strong nuclear force that binds nucleons, various nuclear models, this study of static properties of nuclei such as electric quadrupole moment, and the calculation of energy levels involve the evaluation of matrix elements.
- Author BiographyV. Devanathan.: Prof. of Nuclear Physics (Retd.) University of Madras, Chennai
- Author(s)V. Devanathan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.