Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)George Antaki,Ramiz Gilada
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Table Of Contents* Regulatory & industry requirements and code classifications * Design basis loads and qualification * Examination and leak testing * Suspended systems* Supporting structures* Materials and aging mechanisms* Operability determinations & industry operating experience Annex 1: Generic letters Annex 2: Bulletins Annex 3: Information notices
- Author BiographyMr. Antaki is Chairman of ASME III (Nuclear) Working Group Piping Design, member of ASME-QME (Qualification of Mechanical Equipment, Nuclear), and member of ASME III (nuclear) Subgroup Component Design, and ASME (nuclear) Operation and Maintenance Committee. He has over 37 years of experience in nuclear plant engineering, and is an instructor of nuclear engineering courses for the ASME. Mr. Antaki was Manager of Systems structural Analysis at Westinghouse (one of the leading reactor designers), and is currently Chief Engineer Becht Nuclear Services. Mr. Gilada has 33 years of experience in Mechanical and Civil Construction and Design Projects. He developed expertise as Principal Consultant Engineer in Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant in Structural Dynamics and Piping Engineering and performed acting managerial duties as needed. He is a member of ASME III (Nuclear) Working Group Piping Design, Working Group Flaw Evaluation and ASME (Nuclear) Operation and Maintenance Committee. He successfully completed Nuclear Plant Certification Class in Reactor Theory, Thermodynamics, Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer and Plant Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.