Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe main impact of the May 1998 nuclear tests of India and Pakistan was not on the nuclear nonproliferation regime, the author of this book asserts, but on the structure of the international system. He argues that they contributed to the weakening of the American-dominated international system.
- Author BiographyHOOMAN PEIMANI is an independent consultant who works with international agencies in Geneva and does research in international relations. His earlier research and writing has centered on the Persian Gulf, the Caucasus, and Central Asia. Earlier publications include Regional Security and the Future of Central Asia: The Competition of Iran, Turkey, and Russia (Praeger, 1998) and Iran and the United States: The Rise of the West Asian Regional Grouping (Praeger, 1999).
- Author(s)Hooman Peimani
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.