CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)I.B. Zbarsky,J. R. Harris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight893 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Putative Transposable Element T14 is Located on a Y Chromosomal Lampbrush Loop and Other Genomic Sites and is Transcribed in the Germ Line of Drosophila Hydei.- DNA Sequence-Specific Location of Covalent DNA-Polypeptide Complexes in Eukaryotic Genomes.- Mink Sau Repeat: Structural Analysis and Genome Distribution.- Structure of the Plant Mitochondrial Genome and Light-Regulated Transcription of the Mitochondrial Genes.- Role of Damage of Skeletal Structures in the Induction of Chromosome Aberrations.- Possible Functional Structures in the Chromomere.- Rat DNA Fingerprinting for Rattus Norvegicus: A New Approach in Genetic Analysis.- The Extracellular Lymphocyte and Blood Plasma DNAs Contain the Discrete Size Molecules Homologous to the Ck Fragment of the Ig Gene.- Non-Random Distribution of Alu-Family DNA Repeats in Human Chromosomes.- Isolation and Properties of a Novel Specific Fraction of Chromosomal DNA from Human, Drosophila and Plant Cells.- Structural Elements of Balbiani Ring BRa of Chironomus Thummi.- Role of Specific Protein S-S Bonds in the Quasisubunit Structure of Chromosomal DNA.- An Aspect of Genome Variability: Retrotransposons (MDG1 Copies) in the Euchromatin and Heterochromatin of Drosophila Melanogaster.- IS Elements in Agrobacterium Temefaciens Strains and Their Putative Implications in Horizontal Gene Transfer to Plants.- Functional Analysis of the Nucleolin Gene Promoter from the Mouse.- Expression of Ribosomal Protein Genes in Xenopus Development.- Ribosomal Protein Genes in Xenopus Laevis: Organization, Structure and Identification of the cis-Element Responsible for Their Translational Control.- Expression of Nucleoprotein mRNAs during Rat Spermiogenesis.- Splicing Control and Nucleus/Cytoplasm Compartmentalization of Ribosomal Protein L1 RNA in X. Laevis Oocytes.- Genetic Analysis of Spermatogenesis in Drosophila Hydei: Male Sterile Mutations Affecting Nuclear Development during the Primary Spermatocyte Stage.- The Study of the Influence of cis-Regulatory Sequences and trans-Regulatory Factors of Eucaryotes on CAT Gene Expression in X. Laevis Oocytes.- The Detection of Noncanonical Conformation Regions in DNA from Eukaryotic Cells.- Characterization of Cytoplasmic Low-Molecular-Mass RNA Complementary Associated with Poly(A)+ RNA from Rat Liver.- In Vitro Amplification of the Human Insulin Gene.- Chromosomes E and S in the Oogenesis of the Gall Midge.- Nuclear Reprogramming in Bovine Embryos after Nuclear Transplantation.- Cell Differentiation According to Maturation of Nucleolar Apparatus and Topography of Ribosomal Genes.- Gene Families Coding for the Eye Lens Proteins of Cephalopods.- Loach (Misgurnus Fossilis) Oocyte 5S rRNA Genes: Heterogeneity of Primary Structure and Location of a Transcription Stimulatory Signal in Their Upstream Spacer.- Nucleolar DNA Distribution and Its Consequences for the Interpretation of Nucleolar Components.- Effects of Topoisomerase I Inhibition of Nucleolar Structure and Function.- Localization of DNA and Characterization of Argyrophilic Structures within Nucleolar Components during Interphase and Mitosis in Leukemia Cell Lines.- Relationship between the Ag-NOR Proteins and the Functional Changes in Nucleoli of the Rat Hepatocytes Stimulated by Cortisol and by Partial Hepatectomy.- Origin and Ultrastructural Cytochemistry of the Extranucleolar Bodies at the Preovulatory Follicle Stage and during Rat Oocyte Maturation.- Spatial Distribution of DNA and Histones within Ehrlich Tumor Cell Nuclei by Immunoelectron Microscopy.- Electron Microscope Localization of Ribosomal RNA and DNA after In Situ Hybridization.- DNA Methylation and Experimentally Induced Nucleolar Dominance.- Peculiarities of Silver-Staining of Nucleolar Organizer Regions in Chromosomes of Human Permanent Cell Lines at the Light Microscopical and Ultrastructural Level.- Morphofunctional Characteristics of Silver-Stained Nucleoli in Human Normal and Pathological Cells.- Nucleologenesis in Cow Embryo: Re
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.