All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- Author(s)Piero Risoluti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/11/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 133 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. The problem.- 2. A special energy and its enemies.- 3. Before and after Chernobyl.- 4. Technical issues.- 5. Nuclear Waste and Democracy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.