Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the backdrop of an ever-changing international landscape, this Very Short Introduction explores both the history and politics of nuclear weapons. In this new edition, Joseph M. Siracusa includes a new concluding chapter, highlighting the significant lessons to be learnt from the history of the nuclear weapons era.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Siracusa is Professor in Human Security and International Diplomacy and Deputy Dean of Global and Language Studies at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. A native of Chicago and long-time resident of Australia, he studied at the University of Denver and the University of Vienna and received his PhD from the University of Colorado (Boulder). The author and co-author of numerous books, he is internationally known for his writings on the history of nuclear weapons, diplomacy, and global security.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Siracusa
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note7 black and white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £40.03
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.