Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 417 p.
- Weight817 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byLawrence Bogorad
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsOrganization and Replication of Nuclear and Chloroplast Genomes.- DNA Synthesis During Microsporogenesis.- Structure of Chloroplast DNA.- Transcription.- Purification and Characterization of Soybean DNA-Dependent RNA Polymerases and the Modulation of Their Activities During Development.- Transcription of the Nuclear Genome of Acetabularia.- Mode of Synthesis of Ribosomal RNA in Various Plant Organisms.- Translation: The Protein Synthesis Apparatus.- tRNAs and Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases in Plant Cytoplasm, Chloroplasts, and Mitochondria.- The Low-Molecular-Weight RNAs of Plant Ribosomes: Their Structure, Function, and Evolution.- The Genetics of the Chloroplast Ribosome in Chlamydomonas reinhardi.- Protein Synthesis in Plants: Specificity and Role of the Cytoplasmic and Organellar Systems.- Functional Characterization of the Initiation Factors of Wheat Germ.- Synthesis of Nucleic Acids and Protein by Organelles: Organelle - Nuclear Relationships.- Phenotypic markers for Chloroplast DNA Genes in Higher Plants and Their Use in Biochemical Genetics.- The Synthesis of Chloroplast Proteins.- Biosynthesis of Plant Mitochondrial Proteins.- Control of Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis by Hormones and Environmental Factors.- The Effect of Light on RNA and Protein Synthesis in Plants.- Protein Deposition in Developing Cereal and Legume Seeds.- Regulation of Translation of Stored mRNA of Dicot Seeds.- Hormonal Control of Protein Synthesis.- The Control of Plant Growth by Protein Kinases.- Foreign DNA and Plant Cells: Plant Viruses.- General Properties of Isolated Protoplasts and Uptake of Foreign Genetic Material.- Agrobacterium tumefaciens: What Segment of the Plasmid Is Responsible for the Induction of Crown Gall Tumors?.- Nucleotide Sequences of Plant Viral RNAs.- Viroids in Agriculture.- Aminoacylation of Viral RNAs.- In Vivo and In Vitro Translation of the RNAs of Alfalfa Mosaic Virus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.