All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accessible and original account of null subject phenomena, and encompasses the most recent findings and developments.
- Author BiographyJose A. Camacho is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Jose A. Camacho
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.99Trending at £25.48
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £18.88Trending at £22.93
- £17.35Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.73
- £9.43Trending at £12.08
- £18.40Trending at £18.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.