CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times -bestselling author reveals a trend that's sweeping America: nullification. More and more states are saying no to the bloated, overreaching federal government, invoking their constitutional right to reject unconstitutional federal laws.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Woods, Jr., holds a bachelor's degree in history from Harvard and his master's, M.Phil., and Ph.D. from Columbia University. A senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute, he is the author of ten books, including the New York Times bestsellers Meltdown and The Politically Incorrect GuideTM to American History. Woods won the $50,000 first prize in the 2006 Templeton Enterprise Awards for his book The Church and the Market, and co-edited Exploring American History: From Colonial Times to 1877, an eleven-volume encyclopedia. He lives with his family in Auburn, Alabama.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Woods
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight442 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.