Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the Key Stage 1 Level, this workbook features many mathematical exercises providing practice in basic computational skills, including money. It focuses on addition of three numbers, counting on and back, recognition of 2p and 5p and picture problems.
- Author(s)Andrew Parker,Jane Stamford
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleNumber Book
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £3.97Trending at £6.32
- £6.72Trending at £7.27
- £6.05Trending at £7.22
- £4.76Trending at £5.67
- £6.81Trending at £7.98
- £1.83Trending at £3.07
- £1.83Trending at £2.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.