Consider these sponsored items
- £42.09Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- DescriptionUse with the Number Sense Screener?(NSS?), your quick, reliable way to screen early numerical competencies. Find out where children need extra support-and then use the Number Sense Interventions to target those specific skills.
- Author BiographyNancy C. Jordan is Principal Investigator of the Number Sense Intervention Project (funded by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) as well as the Center for Improving Learning of Fractions (funded by the Institute of Educational Sciences). She is author or coauthor of many articles in mathematics learning difficulties and has recently published articles in Child Development, Journal of Learning Disabilities, Developmental Science, Developmental Psychology, and Journal of Educational Psychology. Dr. Jordan holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Iowa, where she was awarded Phi Beta Kappa, and a master's degree from Northwestern University. She received her doctoral degree in education from Harvard University and completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Chicago. Before beginning her doctoral studies, she taught elementary school children with special needs. Dr. Jordan served on the Committee on Early Childhood Mathematics of the National Research Council of the National Academies. Nancy Dyson has been in education for more than 30 years as both a teacher and the director of a parent cooperative school. She recently completed her doctoral degree in education at the University of Delaware with a research focus on students struggling with mathematics.
- Author(s)Nancy C Jordan,Nancy Dyson
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.