All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionClassical number theory is developed from scratch leading to geometric discrepancy theory, with Fourier analysis introduced along the way.
- Author BiographyGiancarlo Travaglini is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Milano-Bicocca. He is the author of numerous research papers and several books in the areas of abstract harmonic analysis, Fourier analysis and discrepancy theory. He is a member of the Unione Matematica Italiana and the American Mathematical Society. His current mathematical interests include Fourier analysis, discrepancy theory, radon transforms and didactics of mathematics.
- Author(s)Giancarlo Travaglini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 1 table 100 exercises
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.