Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBruce C. Berndt,Ken Ono
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsThe Life and Work of R.A. Rankin (1915-2001).- Memoir: My Cambridge Years.- The De Morgan Medal.- On the Petersson Norm of Certain Siegel Modular Forms.- On Borcherds Products Associated with Lattices of Prime Discriminant.- An L-Function of Degree 27 for Spin9.- Representations of Integers as Sums of 32 Squares.- Some Remarks on Signs in Functional Equations.- On Dirichlet Series for Sums of Squares.- Poincare Series and Hilbert Modular Forms.- On Non-Congruence Subgroups of the Analogue of the Modular Group in Characteristic p.- On Modular Forms Arising from a Differential Equation of Hypergeometric Type.- A Note on Base Change, Identities Involving ?(n), and a Congruence of Ramanujan.- The Orders of Related Elements of a Finite Field.- On the Uniform Distribution of Certain Sequences.- Modular Transformations of Ramanujan's Fifth and Seventh Order Mock Theta Functions.- Estimates for Sums of Coefficients of Dirichlet Series with Functional Equation.- Rational Points on the Sphere.- Estimating Additive Character Sums for Fuchsian Groups.- On the Signs of Fourier Coefficients of Cusp Forms.- On the Asymptotic Behaviour of General Partition Functions, II.- More Primes and Polynomials.- On the Generalized Rogers-Ramanujan Continued Fraction.- On the Parity of the Number of Partitions in Square Free Parts.- Relations Between the Ranks and Cranks of Partitions.- Perspectives de l'Approximation Diophantienne et de la Transcendance.- Partitions: At the Interface of q-Series and Modular Forms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.