Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.45Trending at £8.32
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £3.99Trending at £6.54
- £4.90Trending at £8.99
- £2.79Trending at £4.18
- £4.97Trending at £5.10
- £5.99Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Renaissance world, artists and architects often composed their canvasses and buildings according to numerical and musical harmonies. Shakespeare's poems have been analysed for their numerology, but surprisingly his plays have not. This work presents an analysis of number patterns and rhythms in one of Shakespeare's great plays - Macbeth .
- Author BiographySylvia Eckersley, the daughter of Thomas Lydwell Eckersley, an eminent scientist in the field of radar research, developed her ideas on Shakespeare over more than twenty five years. She completed this book, with the help of many dedicated colleagues, before her death in 2001.
- Author(s)Sylvia Eckersley
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note9 colour photographs and 30 b/w diagrams
- Weight717 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.