All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber concepts are a human invention developed and refined over millennia. They allow us to grasp quantities precisely: recent research shows that most specific quantities are not perceived in the absence of a number system. Numbers are not innate or universal; yet without them, the world as we know it would not exist.
- Author(s)Caleb Everett
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2017
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width13 mm
- Height20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.