CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable maths activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers all the key objectives of the 'Numbers and the Number System' strand of the National Numeracy Strategy. There is a book for each year of Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographySteve and Hilary are both full-time mathematics writers and educational consultants. Steve taught Key Stage 3 maths for eight years prior to becoming a mathematics education lecturer at Reading University. Hilary is currently involved in high-ability maths teaching at Key Stage 3, on a voluntary basis. They have written many secondary maths textbooks together, including Fast Forward and KS3 Maths Booster Book (Hodder/WHSmith).
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight259 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.