All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining text with illustrations, this book introduces nursery children to the concept of numbers.
- Author BiographyJan Pienkowski has worked in advertising, publishing and children's television and also founded the greetings card company, Gallery Five. A classic children's book creator, Jan illustrated the hugely popular Meg and Mog books and won the Kate Greenaway Medal for The Kingdom Under the Sea (1972) and Haunted House (1979). He lives in London.
- Author(s)Jan Pienkowski
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width173 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.79
- £4.21Trending at £4.55
- £8.51Trending at £8.64
- £10.38Trending at £15.02
- £11.02Trending at £15.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.98
- £8.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.