All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.69Trending at £4.87
- £5.99Trending at £7.43
- £5.28Trending at £5.53
- £17.26Trending at £17.62
- £8.06Trending at £8.30
- £9.12Trending at £9.56
- £6.19Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionNumbers by the Book is a well-executed road map of the financial side of museum retailing. From cash flow to purchasing to delegation of tasks, this practical pocket guide should be in the hands of every museum store manager!
- Author BiographyFounded in 1955, the Museum Store Association is a nonprofit, international association organised to advance the success of cultural commerce and of the professionals engaged in it. By encouraging high standards of professional competence and conduct, MSA helps retail professionals at cultural institutions better serve their organisations and the public. MSA supports museum stores through annual meetings, regional chapters, networking and professional resources.
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight158 g
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMuseum Store Association
- Contained items statementContains 1 Book and 1 CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.