All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionLays out the theoretical groundwork for personalized search and reputation management, both on the Web and in peer-to-peer and social networks. This book develops scalable algorithms that exploit the graphlike properties underlying personalized search and reputation management, and delves into realistic scenarios regarding Web-scale data.
- Author BiographySep Kamvar is a consulting assistant professor of computational mathematics at Stanford University. From 2003 to 2007, he was the engineering lead for personalization at Google. He is the founder and former CEO of Kaltix, a personalized search engine acquired by Google in 2003.
- Author(s)Sep Kamvar
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note55 line illus. 11 tables.
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.