Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for graduate students in applied mathematics, engineering and science courses, the purpose of this book is to present topics in Numerical Analysis and Numerical Methods. It will combine the material of both these areas as well as special topics in modern applications.
- Author BiographyMYRON B. ALLEN III is Professor and Head of Mathematics at the University of Wyoming. He earned his AB at Dartmouth College and an MA and PhD at Princeton University. His research publications include works in numerical analysis, scientific computation, and fluid flows in porous media. ELI L. ISAACSON is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the University of Wyoming. He earned his BA, MS, and PhD at the Courant Institute of New York University. His research contributions include articles in differential equations, numerical analysis, and various areas of applied mathematics.
- Author(s)Eli L. Isaacson,Myron B. Allen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/1998
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight874 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.