All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition has title: Numerical methods for engineers.
- Author BiographyBilal Ayyub, PhD, is a professor of civil and environmental engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park, and the director of the Center for Technology and Systems Management at the A. James Clark School of Engineering. Dr. Ayyub is a fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, and the Society for Risk Analysis, and is also a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He has completed many research and development projects for many governmental and private entities. Dr. Ayyub has received numerous awards and is the author or coauthor of more than 600 publications in journals, conference proceedings, and reports including 8 textbooks and 14 edited books. Richard H. McCuen, PhD, is the Ben Dyer Professor of civil and environmental engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park. Dr. McCuen earned degrees from Carnegie Mellon University and the Georgia Institute of Technology. Topics in statistical hydrology and stormwater management are his primary research interests. He received numerous awards and is the author of 26 books and over 250 professional papers.
- Author(s)Bilal M. Ayyub,Richard H. McCuen
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- Series TitleTextbooks in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note106 black & white illustrations, 84 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.