CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Computations: Proceedings of a Winter Workshop at the Banff International Research Station 2009 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2011)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a snapshot of research in multiscale modeling, computations and applications. This book covers fundamental mathematical theory, numerical algorithms as well as practical computational advice for analysing single and multiphysics models containing a variety of scales in time and space.
- Author BiographyThe authors are experts in computational science and engineering with backgrounds in mathematics, computer science and engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBjorn Engquist,Olof Runborg,Yen-Hsi R. Tsai
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.