Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Description91st London Mathematical Society Durham Symposium on Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Problems took place from July 5th to 15th 2010, with more than 100 international participants attending. This book contains 10 invited articles from some of the meeting's key speakers, covering a range of topics of contemporary interest in this area.
- Author BiographyIvan Graham is Professor of Numerical analysis at the University of Bath. Thomas Hou is Charles Lee Powell Professor of Applied and Computational Mathematics at California Institute of Technology. Omar Lakkis is Senior lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Sussex. Robert Scheichl is Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Bath.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number83
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byIvan G. Graham,Omar Lakkis,Robert Scheichl,Thomas Y. Hou
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.