Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction into numerical analysis for students in mathematics, physics, and engineering. This book aims to guide the reader towards the basic ideas and general principles by way of considering important numerical algorithms.
- Author(s)Rainer Kress
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/1998
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.181
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.