All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a unified theory of the Finite Element Method and the Boundary Element Method for a numerical solution of second order elliptic boundary value problems. It is one of the first books on Theory of Boundary Element Methods.
- Author(s)Olaf Steinbach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 54
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.